Anyone fromUK - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Anyone fromUK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fromUK

im new to this forum my reply was to Christel however I see she has moved on to the next stage this isn';t relevant anymore....

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Anyone any advice on BMI info?

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi Nicola,

I have just seen your post - these blood tests are quite standard blood to be done easily in the UK. (When I went for IVF some time ago they didn't need these, but hey) - Yous should be able to arrange them with your (friendly) GP if in the UK or usual doctor. Strictly speaking you may have to pay for them as they are not required for your health, but most GPs would just simply request them and you shouldn't need to pay for them. This sounds a lot but really is only a blood count, liver and kidney test and a clotting test.

Hope that helps x Jules

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hello Everyone

I've been reading everyone's stories with great interest. I discovered recently that I'm going through a premature menopause and that IVF would be a waste of time as it looks like I'm not producing eggs so we've opted for egg donation too. Had a couple of visits to my consultant over here who is going to refer us to IVI at Madrid - we just made the decision today [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]. I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now than I was after my first consultation and really looking forward to getting the ball rolling. It's great to know that there are other people going through the same thing. We won't be making our decision public knowledge so it'll be good to have someone to talk to about it all. Our consultant reckons it'll be a couple of weeks before we hear from IVI.

I've found it quite interesting that no men have posted to the forum. Why do you think that is?

Hope everything is going well for everyone. Please keep posting updates on your progress. Anything you can tell me about the process will be most welcome[IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

xxxxx

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi girls!,just registered with this forum.The reason being,due for a DE/ICSI, at IVI ALICANTE,shared care with LFC in London.

Had a failed IVF/ISCI two years ago,going now for double donation.

Had my prostap injection done last week,waiting for AF to come,then estrogen,then progesterone for the lining,then trip to Alicante for ET.

ET will besometime,1st half of June I hope.

I am 42,no known fertility problems,going for DE since better success rates.

Would love to get buddies for cycle,and share informations regarding clinic.

Get in touch.

Hugs and smiles.Yang

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi there,

re your comment that its weird that men dont post on this forum, after seeing my partners delicate reaction toward this whole process Im not suprised! It took me a full year to get him to do a spermogram and the whole time he kept saying there is nothing wrong with him and its me. Finally the results showed teratozoospem and also not a very large sample either with a high percentage or morphology problems! Men are so extremely delicate about this topic a lot cant imagine talking about it. My partner made me promise to tell people the IVF treatment we are doing is because of my problems not his. In fact we both have issues that are causing problems to get pregnant. I dont like it but I am neither as paranoid nor is my self confidence knoccked by the fact that WE have a fertility problem so I dont mind if people think its "my" fault.

Anyway sorry Ijust saw the message and it sent me on a vent off!

Cheers

Fuzzy wuzzy

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi

I had a son last year thanks to IVI Valencia, I found them fantastic and was very well taken care of. I think they are one of the largest clinics in Europe and have great results according to my Danish gynaechologist. Egg donation is about 9k euros plus appointments and medication, trips etc. I did embryo adoption as I'm doing it on my own and this 3k euros plus the extras.

Good luck!

LP

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi Fuzzywuzzy
                  how is it going? I am just on the pill at present and hoping for ET beg september. Luckily my husband is being very cool about it all - helped by the fact that he is okish at least (it is my ovaries that are past their sell-by-date....) But yes he is more into male forums like ex-army stuff. this is definitely a female site.
                  keep it up girls! (feeling abit blue just now, waiting for period after first 'cycle' pill so maybe lack of horma=ones as I felt greta on the pill.

x juliane

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi there,

I am new to the forum and hopefully going to get an appointment soon with IVI Alicante. Found out last year that I have pre mature ovarian failure and after some long thinking we have decided to go down the egg donation road.

Has anyone gone to IVI Alicante recently? Does it take long to get an appointment? I only requested an appointment last week but because I am so scared and excited it seems like forever waiting to hear from them. I am guessing it would be about 6-8 before we get an appointment?

Any tips on the process would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi all , after a few yrs of miscarriages and a very unsuccessful trial on ivf my husband and I have decided to take the egg donation route.It was a difficult decision for us both and we thought we would be having our own child. After a lot of consideration it became clear ro me that this was the only direction for us other than adoption. At least this way it would be ours as much as it possibly could .
                      SO , we got in touch with ivf Madrid and after 5 months between registering and drug trials I should be having an egg transfer in 2 to 3 weeks.
                      I am being optimistic , I won't be beaten by this and am hoping for some good news in a few weeks time.
                      Also I have started having acupuncture to aid the whole process and to get you ready internally .....strongly recommended. FINGERS CROSSED .

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Hi

Don't worry much about how is going to be. You will find a very good team who support you.
                        I am in IVI Valencia and have been having egg transfered on Tuesday. It goes so fast and stressless thanks to the team. I was very surprised how things went so easy.

I wish you the same team in Madrid

Good luck

Shaza

Comment

Anyone fromUK

[IMG]smileys/smiley10.gif[/IMG] Good luck and I hope you get a positive result soon.

Comment

Anyone fromUK

Iniciado por kinzy
                            thanks for that christel, i was so worried i wont be able to choose what i want from my donor, i thought it was the clinics decision... its a hard decision to have a donor egg but to not have the choice to match the donor is not something i would want... when i look at the child i want to be able to see myself in her or him... someone said you can give them a photo of yourself so they can match you as much as possible... is that true...

i said to my husband, there are a few things i want the donor to have, the lady would have to be 5ft 6inch minimum, as im 5ft 7.5inc... fair skin,big brown eyes, slim nose and full lips, slim to medium built, and i would love to have someone with a degree... sounds like im asking for alot...

i just want my baby to resemble me, i dont want to look at the baby and remember she isnt mine... sorry for going on and on... im just so nervous...

can you please tell me all the questions they ask when you go for the first appointment... sorry for being a pain... mwah

kina
                            In Russia you have the possibilty to choose all of those charcteristics...http://avapeter.com/en/egg/choose_ava_peter/legislation_on_donating_eggs/

regards

Lamie

Comment

Working...
                            X