Ovo - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Ovo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Ovo

Holla, soy nueva aqui y no soy de espana, por esso vos pido perdon si algo no va mui bein.
    Necessito vuestra ayuda estoy quierendo hacer OVO y me gustaria saber precios y tiempo de espera.

Muchas gracias

Ovo

Hola bueno yo no soy español, son de Barcelona IVI y los tiempos de espera son de 2 a 3 meses. ¿dónde estás?

Comment

Ovo

Hola estoy en Portugal ( Porto )

Comment

Ovo

Nice to meet you! Estoy a la espera de un donante y ahora son casi dos meses. Espero tener buenas noticias el jueves, cuando escribo a mi coordinador.

Comment

Ovo

Nice to meet you too.
          Do you speak english?

Comment

Ovo

hello! you speak a little english! you prefer to write in English?
            Tell me something about you, is a long time looking for a baby? I look for a baby for almost 5 years .....i'm italian and I'm 38 years old

Comment

Ovo

Hello, yes i speak a little english, and as you are italian maybe we understand better this way.
              Well mine it`s a long story, i am trying a baby since long time ago.

I have done 4 ttts ( icsi ) we have a serious male factor ( few sperm and not normal ) but now at my age (45) we have my ovaries not working very well.

We have done 4 icsis with our eggs allways only one embryo, no pregnancy.

Our doctor adevice us to try OVO since allways but i didn´t want too.

Finaly last year i decided to do it and i get pregnant, but unfornatly it was what they call "white egg" there was nothing inside the bag. So at 6 weeks abortation.

I am desapointed because i am convinced that my doctor made a mistake this time, he made FIV when he must knew that our sperm was not good enough to it, although i have told him that several times he said no, this time we have enough to do FIV, but he forgot the ADN fragmentation.

So of 7 eggs only two fertilize, none to freeze.

At this time we are thinking on going to IVI ( Vigo ) and do a last try there, with eggs donation.

Comment

Ovo

Likas Hello, I'm 38 years old and I made 3 IUI but I never got pregnant. Last year I had 2 ovarian stimulation but stopped because of bad response. my fsh went from 4 to 34 in a few months and then in July we were to IVI for the 1st interview. And in December the donor was found, in February we flew to Barcelona. But destiny was cruel to us because the eggs were not fertilized because the surface had thick semen nn was able to enter. so now we are waiting for a new donor. Perhaps we will call in April. I really hope so .... I hope of the clinic ..... Ivi you will find the solution for you, when do you think to go to IVI? I am very sorry for what has happened to you but try to to look forward!

Comment

Ovo

Hi i hope they will call you soon.
                  We are trying to get some money to go to IVI, once we have it we go.

Do you know how much is it? Here we pay about 5500€ plus medication. If you go for ICSI, FIV is cheaper is around 4500€

At the moment i am still waiting for being called here but i think it is a long wait my last try was at last June and as i said i`m very disapointed with them, so as fast as ia can i will go to IVI

Comment

Ovo

Hello both!

Likas, the price for an egg donation is 7.500€ (the first time, if you have to repeat is 7.000€) plus the meds. Regarding the medicines for the egg donor, either you buy them yourself and take them to the IVI, either you pay 1.000€ more and they deal with it. You will have to add to this amount the different tests they ask you to take, but those depends on the patients, so I cannot tell you the price.

However there is an asociation in Spain which is called "Asproin" and by joining it you will get 5% off in all the treatments at IVI. You will have to pay 40€ per year to get registered, but it is more than worth it! Here is the link. It is very easy to get registered. www.asproin.com

And regarding the waiting list, that depends on which IVI you are. But more or less, if you do not have any special features, it wil be two or three months.

Hope it helps!

Maira, seguimos en contacto en el foro de comienzo de tratamiento de ovo! I really hope they call you soon.

Good luck to both of you!

Comment

Ovo

Likas hello! at Barcelona egg donation costs 8700 euros including medications for the donor. I know it is very expensive but the clinical results are much higher than other clinics. However, I am convinced that the most important thing is luck!!
                      Today I sent the mail to get news, but I had no answer .... wait!!

ps: many times I have difficulty in entering the forum because it is very slow .....

Comment

Ovo

Aveces, thank you so much you have been very helpfull

Good luck for you

Comment

Ovo

Hello Mayra yes you are right it`s quite expensive, i don´t know when i will get that money
                          Here is cheaper and they let us pay in 2 or 3 times, on the other hand is as Aveces said: it´s expensive but they have good results.

My God i don´t know what to do. If i wait to join the money or if i try again here,

well good luck for you and thanks, i hope we keep in touch

Comment

Ovo

Likas, I'm happy to help! If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask either through this post, either sending me a private message.

Comment

Ovo

HELLO girls! IVI has found a donor for me so soon I will start the preparation of the endometrium. I am very happy and excited[IMG]smileys/smiley32.gif[/IMG][IMG]smileys/smiley32.gif[/IMG][IMG]smileys/smiley32.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X