vitrified eggs - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

vitrified eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

vitrified eggs

VITRIFIED EGGS?

Has anyone had any experience using vitrified eggs and any successful outcomes?
    I know this is a relatively new process compared to frozen eggs..anyone had this done at IVI Valencia too?

vitrified eggs

Hello,

your question is about vitrified embryo or egg (ovule)?
    Finalmente somos padres!!!!!

Comment

vitrified eggs

Hi ptolemais

I was interested to know about donated eggs (ovuum) that were vitrified. As I know IVI Valencia offer both fresh and Vitrified and am interested to know of anyone who has gone through IVF with vitrified eggs and any success?

Any advice, help would be gratefully received.....

Comment

vitrified eggs

In the past I vitrified 2 eggs, they were my own eggs. When the biologists desvitrified (I do not know if it is the correct word...)them, they did not work. Always is better fresh eggs.
        Finalmente somos padres!!!!!

Comment

vitrified eggs

HELLO!!
          Generally, it´s better fresh eggs but if you do not make a lot it is better vitrified eggs. In my case, it was necessary to vitrify eggs. In my first cycle, they vitrified only one. In my second cycle, I responded very well to the treatment and I had 4!!! So Susana Rabadan, the doctor (IVI Madrid), advised to me that it would be a good moment to have the FIV. So, they desvitrified the egg and joined with another fresh eggs and it was so good, and right now I am waiting for the beta the next wednesday!!!! good luck for you!!!!!

Comment

vitrified eggs

hi fff,

when you have hyperstimulation, as I had in my first cycle, you need to vitrify your eggs. Maybe I was really lucky, but in the next cycle, 3 weeks later, I got pregnant, and I am about to have my first child!

so, for me, vitrification is a great option! )

Comment

Working...
            X