IMSI at IVI??? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

IMSI at IVI???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

IMSI at IVI???

hi Lambda

thanks a lot

hug

Comment

IMSI at IVI???

hi ptolemais
      I'm curious, what the doctor told you about IMSI. You were there today, right?

hug

Lamie

Comment

IMSI at IVI???

Iniciado por ptolemais
        Hi,

I have to see my doctor next tuesday. I will ask for it.

bye for now
        hi ptolemais
        I'm curious, what the doctor told you about IMSI. You were there today, right?

hug

Lamie

Comment

IMSI at IVI???

Hello,

Sorry for not tell you before. I went last tuesday.

Yes, I asked her, she told me that to do IMSI is posible. We did not speak too much about it because my problem is not with the sperm but with the eggs, and the talk was around my problem. I only asked her if there is the posibility, and she answered "yes, we do, is posible" I asked her what was what they have done in my treatment and she told me that she did not know but it was not the problem...

The information I am giving is not too much and I do not know if it will be useful for you...

Good luck with your treatment, by the way, where are u from?
          Finalmente somos padres!!!!!

Comment

IMSI at IVI???

Iniciado por ptolemais
            Hello,

Sorry for not tell you before. I went last tuesday.

Yes, I asked her, she told me that to do IMSI is posible. We did not speak too much about it because my problem is not with the sperm but with the eggs, and the talk was around my problem. I only asked her if there is the posibility, and she answered "yes, we do, is posible" I asked her what was what they have done in my treatment and she told me that she did not know but it was not the problem...

The information I am giving is not too much and I do not know if it will be useful for you...

Good luck with your treatment, by the way, where are u from?
            Dear Ptolemais

It was sweet of you to think of me and ask the doctor, even if you're not directly concerned about the problem. Hope everything works out for you and you soon have good news

hug

Lamie
            lamie2011-09-26 0913

Comment

Working...
            X