Anyone going to ivi Valencia? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Anyone going to ivi Valencia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

We are being referred by our consultant in the uk to ivi Valencia!

Anyone got any info on the clinic?

We are looking to do donor egg treatment.

Hi Lissy

We are going on Monday 25th for treatment that week.

M

Comment

Hi Mo7,

How did you get on with your Treatment?

We are waiting for a donor! Hope it doesn't take long!

Sorry for the delay in replying!

Ax

Comment

Hi Lissy and Mo7 I am from Valencia and I am in a treatment with Ivi also, if you need some help do not hesitate to contact me.

Comment

Hi ladies, I am from Belgium and I started treatment with IVI Valencia. We had our 1st appointment last week and yesterday I did my injection of Decapeptyl. The long wait has begun!

Comment

Hi canguro41,

Thank you for replying and your offer of help! what stage of treatment are you at? What treatment are you having?

We have had our initial appointment and are waiting for a donor to be found!

Ax [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Hi Gordis,

Good luck to you! You've started really quick after your appointment, how long will your treatment take?

Ax [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Hi just wondered if you are going to use fresh or vitrified eggs?

Comment

Hello ladies, how are you doing?

I have a question... I now have to chose if I want a transfer of 1 embryo at blastocyst stage or 2 embryos at day-3 level. I know that a blastocyst can result in a higher likelihood of becoming pregnant but also that there may also be fewer embryos to freeze, and sometimes none of the embryos develop to the blastocyst stage...

Anybody has an opinion on the matter?

Thank you! [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Sorry Gordis11,

Just read your post, I think I would opt for 2 back if I had the choice! I have only ever had this choice.
                    I have been told that day 3 is always best as the embies have a better chance of developing back where they belong!
                    Not sure if that's right or wrong.

It's a hard choice!

Hope your well though?

Comment

Hi,

Am a Moroocan resident in Qatar, i m 44 , married for 9 tears and still don't have a baby, i tried IVf but i could not do the transfer as the embryons were not mature enough after the stimulation treatment, now i want to do IVF using Surrogacy ( IVF with ococytes donation), would u please inform me about the price and the steps to take, and also the success rates.Thanks
                      Regards,

Comment

hi dear

can u tell me how many days one should wait to find an egg ovocyte donnor and how many days the period of treatment before doing the transfer takes??

Thank u and i wish you good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X