Embryo transfer - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Embryo transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Embryo transfer

Hi I had my embryo transfer on Monday at day 3 and we are keeping everything very crossed for a positive result. Ivi Madrid were efficient , reassuring, everything they needed to be ....we had acupuncture before and after the transfer at the clinic to really help with the procedure. Would love to share your experiences, the waiting is awful .....

Embryo transfer

Hi Phroot...

I had Embryo tansfer on Friday 17th in IVI Valencia...also very professional clinic. Yes the wait is difficult. My official testing date is the 30th so feel I am on the count down.

The "Fertility Friends Forum" (google it) is a great place for support during your 2ww (2 week wait) and there's lots of information on there aswell. There is an IVI thread on it also. This forum isn't used all that much, I just check it out now and again.

All the best for your positive result... Eggcited.

Comment

Embryo transfer

Hi Eggcited

we are going next week to Valencia for ETransfer. Glad you had a good experience in clinic. How was your result?

M

Comment

Embryo transfer

It didn't work , I miscarried at 8 weeks, now going through the cycle again.can only hope it works this time. [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
        X