Someone going to IVI Valencia on May? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Someone going to IVI Valencia on May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

No! He didn't give me nothing. He said that I was well, perfect and I didn't need anything. Because is my husband whi has a problem.
    But on my first time, I was so nervous and I think that this was the problem for me.

Next time I just know how it works, and I think that I'll be more relax.

I wish for you girls good LUCK!!!

Kiss!!

Comment

Hi E,

Thanks for the kind message. Got to Valencia this morning and have spent the day being a tourist, lots of sightseeing, down to the sea, and eaten Paella. Lovely weather 30 degrees.

Now getting nervous.

Safe travels and best of luck for you both.

Kate

Comment

Hi Ladies,

I am a newbie and I have just come back from my first visit to Valencia (26th April) - my appt with Dr Remhoi went well and we are just awaiting to be told about donor eggs as myself and partner have blue eyes and I believe there is a small waiting list. Came back with my drugs so wait to hear regarding the next step.
        The clinic was very busy on Tuesday but the sunshine was great to come out to and headed for the roof top pool to reflect the days events!!
        I am 44!! no previous chlidren, one go at ICSI which failed so am hoping this will be a positive result.

Wishing all you lovely ladies out there good luck with everything, its a huge step but one I think that only remains for us if we want to achieve a baby!!

Would be great to hear from anyone in a similar situation.

Fweckle [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Hello Ladies and welcome Fweckle...

Just back from Valencia today after appointment Thursday. Was impressed by Dr.Remohi..got a good vibe from him..fingers crossed.!!

As I am already on HRT due to oopherectomy in 2001 don't need injection just have to start taking Progynova mid May and then back to Valencia mid June for ET.

All very exciting as it is becoming a reality.

Kate hope your appointment went well and it's great to have you on board Fweckle.

Where did ye stay in Valencia...anyone somewhere with a balcony?

Hope your all doing well ladies... S

Comment

I'm going to Valencia next 25th May and I stay there till 10 June.
            I have a friend in Valencia, but maybe I need to go to a hotel when she will not be there.

It will be the first time in a hotel.

I'm Happy Eggcited that you loved the Dr. He was so kind also with us!!

FINGERS CROSSED for all of us!

If someone goes for these time, we could meet...

Kiss!!

Comment

Hi S,

Really pleased to hear your visit went well and that you feel positive. I keep telling myself that the only thing they want is to get us our BPF, and that's all we want too.

Because of work committments etc I've decided to wait until September for ET, so start meds in July. Wish it was sooner, but this is too big a thing to rush. Glad to hear you are moving forward though. I came back and read more on FF threads and realised I should have asked more questions. Did you ask whether they would used fresh or frozen eggs for you or if you could choose a proven donor? I can feel a few emails coming on.

Welcome Fweckle, and hoping all goes well for you.

Sadly no balcony, just a bargain hotel near the clinic. But as Valencia is so small it was fine. Looks like rain now, so I think we were lucky.

Fingers crossed for you,

Kate

Comment

Working...
              X