Begin the begin! - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Begin the begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Begin the begin!

Hi Gang,

Just got diagnosed with POF on Thursday and am now going square eyed checking all the DE sites [IMG]smileys/smiley4.gif[/IMG]

Am really sad Excel geek and am creating a spreadsheet with prices, waiting times, travelling costs + times, link ups to London clinics etc. so we can be organised. Def gotta be Spain, as I am half Spanish so thought this would be a nice touch [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

I really cant see the wood for the trees at the moment [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif[/IMG]

Do all the IVI clinics charge the same ?

I know each couple's preferences are unique, but apart from Success rates (which I know are the most important, but working in statistics , know how they can sometimes be manipulated to exclude stuff) , do you have any recommendations on how to make a decision ?

Anyone out there got any of their old notes comparing them all ?

My brain hurts [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif[/IMG]

Thankyou

Al xxx

Begin the begin!

Where abouts in Spain are you planning to have your treatment? Bear in mind the extra costs of doing it in Spain (flights, accomodations, etc).

It would also depend on your/your husband problem to concieve.

Please give us some details in order to help with the prices.

Best of lucks,

Khloe

Comment

Working...
    X