How to choose clinic? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

How to choose clinic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

How to choose clinic?

Hi,

I am considering an ovodonation in Murcia or nearby. Do you have any recomendations? I know about IMFER and IVI in Murcia and Instituto Bernabeu in Alicante. Have heard both good thing and not so good things about all of them so now I do have some doubts. Anybody with som good pros or cons?

Thanks

How to choose clinic?

Hi there!

I looked into IVI, but then narrowed down my choice to Instituto Bernabeu and Neoginfer, both in Alicante. Neoginfer had some great prices and were great with contacting, so it was a tough choice. In the end I went with Instituto Bernabeu because of the great feeling that I got with them. Great communication, a lot of support...I'm really happy with my choice! I also found Alicante easier to travel to, but I guess that depends where you live. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help however I can!

Best of luck!

Comment

How to choose clinic?

It's funny you mention Neoginfer. I am signed up and have my first visit there in a couple of weeks with Dr Gimenes. I have been through so much and spent so much money in the UK (London!!) that my choice was based on financial reason.... I am happy so far. I will keep you posted.

Hugzies!

SGx

Comment

Working...
      X