Im new too - hiya - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Im new too - hiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Im new too - hiya

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I´m Amy possibly the only australian in the foro? I have lived in Barcelona for 9 years now. I´ve been trying to get pregnant for 6 years and decided to do something serios about it when I turned 30.

I´m starting the cycle in may at the barcelona clinic and dont know anyone else doing or having done IVF. I think this foro is a great idea to connect people.

i do look forward to keeping up to date with the happenings online.

In the spanish forum they have made a group of people who are doing a cycle now. If anyone else wants to join in on a list of current for the english forum I think thatd be a great idea. (not sure if its up I wil check now!)

lets hope this forum turns into a babysitting forum soon.

Babydust to you all,

amy/fuzzywuzzy

Im new too - hiya

Hey,
    I'm Spanish but I have lived in Sydney for two years from 2000
    to 2002. I really loved!!! I had to leave because troubles with the
    working visa, snif snif.
    After Sydney I moved to London and there I
    started going out with a french boy, now he is my husband and we are
    living in Paris.
    Good luck for the Ivf.
    Let me know how is going on

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi!
      Nope, I am not from Australia, I am American and have lived in Spain for 11 yrs.

I had my transfer done last April 29th from a donor. I am 42, diabetic and with a kidney transplant). My donor gave 15 "ovocites" from whic 10 became embryos and 7came up. I had 2 transfered and have 5 frozen ones.
      On the 12th I get my beta (pregnancy test on blood) done to tell me if the embryos stayed and/or survived.

Good luck to you. If you have any questions, I will try to help as much as possible although I think that if my test is negative, I will be so depressed, I won´t be able to pull up my head. Take care

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Neliz,

How did your result come up? I hope it went well.

Hey Super Maria- I also replied to you in the spanish forum. So where are you doing the treatment now Is there and IVI in paris?

amy

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Fuzzy:

My Beta was positive, but with low values so I had it repeted 48 hrs later and it was negative. I just can not tell you how sad I was (and still am). I still have not gotten my period. My husband and I are looking to see where we can get some extra money to try it again.

But as I said fron the beggining, my case is very extreme and my chances have always been low. Most people get pregnant with their 1rst trasfer with donation.

Keep trying and I wish you a lot of good things.

Cheers from Barcelona

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Neliz,

Im very sorry to hear that.

Read this book, its very good for healing. Womens bodies Womens wisdom. If you want I can lend you my copy.

Beso

amy

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Everyone,

I'm new too.I live in Aberdeen,Scotland and my clinic have twinned with IVI Alicante for donor treatment,which is probably my next step.Sadly I have had one still birth our precious son, at 32 wks in 2006,4 mcs and now 3 failed IVFs - with a poor response last time,which was only last week,therefore my cycle had to be cancelled.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has used IVI Alicante and their experiences.

Thanks LOL, R xxx
              Snowdrop2010-05-27 11:46:23

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Snowdrop,,it won't be long before I go to Alicante for transfer,second week of June I reckon.

Will keep ypu informed.

Smiles and kisses.

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Yangsam,

Delighted to hear that you're just about to go to Alicante! Have you visited the clinic already ? Can't wait to hear all about it

Keeping verything crossed for you,

lol R x

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Sonwdrop, good luck in Alicante. I havent been there but for sure they are just as good as the rest of the IVI clinics. I had a transfer last week and so far so good. Once you have it in there is another part of the forum that you can join the waiting list its called the beta esperantes.

Super maria, where are you? long time no speak, how are you feeling now? isnt your rest time coming to an end and treatment starting now?

just to share with those who might happen to find useful, my chinese medicine doctor gave me some nice advice yesterday. She said to image that the walls of the uterus hugging the embryo and the embryo being atracted to teh walls like a magnet and this would help my bodies cells welcome the embryo. I think its a nice visualization and I have been doing it every day. Sometimes I see a little baby wrapped up in a blanket in the uterus, so silly but cute. I think all these small details help to stay positive and thats a good thing.

big hugs to you all,

fuzzy wuzzy

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Girls,hope all is well

FuzzyWuzzy,fingers crossed for you

Snowdrop,no the day of the transfer will be the first at IVI A clinic.

Getting tests and scans and drugs from my clinic here in London.

Rain pouring in London today,

Smiles and hugs to all.

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Hi Yangsam and Fuzzy Wuzzy - Thanks for your replies .Keeping everything crossed for you both.

LOL Snowdrop x

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Thanks Snowdrop,keep in touch.Yang

Comment

Im new too - hiya

Yangsam, snowdrop!

I did a pipi test and its positive! Monday I have the beta and it will be confirmed (or not) but I really hope and feel its happened!

I´m pretty excited and have been a bit teary all day.

Snowdrop, nearly ready to travel?

Yangsam, what clinic will you be coming to after you finish the tests and get started in the Uk?

Big kiss to you all

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Comment

Im new too - hiya

So happy for you!!! lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a great news!!!!l

congratulations

Besitos

Comment

Working...
                              X