practicalities - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

practicalities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

practicalities

Hi everybody!

We are looking for a clinic to have egg donation and so far it seems that IVI and IM are the clinbics to go for - any comments either way?

Our problem is that I cannot really take time off work at short notice and need to coordinate to embryotransfer to be within 1 week window. Any thoughts?

X jules

practicalities

Hi! I had an IVF with donation. I started back in Aug, but for several
    reasons, I did not actually start until Feb. My doctor at IVI Barcelona, wanted
    me to loose some weight and get some blood levels down (Creatinine cause I have
    a Kidney transplant, and my blood sugar levels cause I am also diabetic) She
    gave me 2 moths and when I got my period in April, I has my visit with the best
    results ever. A week later, they called me with a donor and to start my part of
    meds, On April 25th my husband went to give the sperm sample and on the 29th I
    had the transfer. Today I have my blood test to see if it went right.

As
    I have read from other International patients, you can do all tests in the UK.
    You come for a visit with the results and if everything goes well, they will
    call you when the donor is ready. You and hubby will have to flight here and
    stay 4-5 days max. (If you get embryos all right). The Beta (or Blood pregnancy
    test) you can do at home.

If I were you, I would call. They are very
    kind and helpful and will explain step by step.

I live here in Barcelona,
    so I did not have this issue. But as I said, hubby gave sperm on Monday, I had
    the transfer on Thursday: lasted half and hour plus 10 mins to lay after
    transfer. And then, they tell you to have a normal life and have the beta about
    15 days later and it does not have to be at IVI.

Hope this gives you an
    idea.

Good luck

Comment

practicalities

Hi Juliane,

all I can tell you is that so far all the treatment Ive had with IVI barcelona has been great. All doctors, nurses, patient care dept are all helpful and the clinic has a top reputation. I previously went to see Dexeus and a couple of others and even though tecnically they are also well reputed they people were rude and generally disinterested as if it were a public hospital. I think with such a delicate and emotional thing like IVF or AI you need to be with caring people otherwise it might just be too traumatic to continue if it doesnt work the first time. Know whta I mean?

keep us up to date

Comment

practicalities

hi fuzzywuzzy

thanks! we have booked an initial consultation with IM barcelona - they were prompt in replyig and so far very friendly. we are loosely planning things to go ahead in september - have to book annual leave

x juliane

Comment

practicalities

$100,000 on medical visits, resulting in inaccurate diagnoses, and paul spent a little fortune in copays and lost workdays. his case stumped many medical experts.a paul wrote to hartke is on-line to attempt and get the word out, to assist other households resolve their well being problems, http://www.letterwatches.com/ particularly for their kids.

paul known as himself the "antacid kid"he had a chronic upset stomach, acid reflux for 20 years.a he was close to schizophrenic, struggled with anxiousness, ibs, adhd, ocd, mild asperger's illness.a he admitted to struggling with crazy jealousy toward his wife, who did not deserve it.a a brazilian physician told him he was allergic to wheat.a paul did not think it.a so it took 5 much more years for him to uncover the root of his issue.

this really is the way he figured it out.a he went on the atkins diet plan, completely eliminating carbohydrates from his diet plan.a whilst on the atkins diet plan, he felt much better than ever prior to. when he went off the atkins system, his well being problems steadily returned replica watches . paul then realized there was a dietary connection.

paul asked his doctor's to test him for wheat or gluten intolerance.a the doctor's apparently had been extremely resistant to this suggestion.a but paul demanded that 1 physician order a genetic test for celiac illness.a the test was sent to prometheus labs in california. it came back positive.

these days, each he and his wife are experiencing a fantastic new life.a completely gluten totally free, they've stability in their marriage simply because paul has stable emotions: no anxiousness, clarity, happiness and hope for tomorrow.a his wife has felt advantages, as well. she is anxiousness totally free, her weight is simpler to manage, and she can concentrate on studying to make use of a pc, which would happen to be impossible for her prior to.

furthermore, paul has gone from weighing 235 lbs to 180 lbs, because of no other alter in way of life than eliminating gluten. lastly, the autoimmune dysfunction brought on by celiac illness is on the mend.a paul lately had shoulder surgery, and also the surgeon marveled at his fast recovery.a paul is completely convinced his speedy recovery was because of the reality that his immune method was no longer overwhelmed fighting an allergen, so it could heal his physique in record time.a tends to make sense, does not it

an italian physician, dr. alessio fasano ata university of maryland, says that 8090 of individuals test positive fora the hla dq2 gene (regarded as atlantic rim huntergatherer gene).a paul tested positive for the hla dq8 (known as the pacific rim huntergatherer gene) breitling replica watches , that is present in 1015 from the public.a each are evidence of gluten sensitivity, paul's test outcomes represent a much more serious case.a paul now strongly advocates genetic testing, in the event you suspect this allergen might be causing your illness. he also says that this really is a really essential genetic test for kids, since the greatest opportunity

Comment

Working...
          X