how to choose the Dr - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

how to choose the Dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

how to choose the Dr

Hello

Can anyone offer me information about the organisation of Drs at IVI Madrid.

Does anyone lnow who is the head Dr...and can anyone offer me any recommenations..

I am looking for a very experienced Dr, as i have a complicated history with Endometriosis.

Kind regards

Chelly x

how to choose the Dr

Hi! I am at IVI Barcelona, so can´t help you with Drs in Madrid. I live here in Barcelona, so I had the advantage to see 3 Dr´s.

My husband wanted to be a part of all the process and he works during the mornings. When i called to make my app, I was asked if I wanted an X male Dr or an X femela Dr. I went for the female Dr because I feel much more confortable with a female and think she kind of can relate more to what I am going through.

We are both quite happy with our doctor and tomorrow we are having our FIV transfer.

I believe IVI chooses pretty good doctors and they all will study your case. I believe they have a meeting and discuss all cases, even though you´ll work with 1 doctor. At the end, your final process will be done by the doctor who is on call, especially if you need a transfer or whatever during the weekened.

Hope I kind of enlightened you a bit. Maybe someone in Madrid can give you a concrete name. In any case, good luck to you!

Comment

how to choose the Dr

Hi Neliz

Many thanks for your reply, I guess you are right and i like the idea that the Dr´s do consult with each other..

I wish you all the very best of luck with your transfer and hopefully a good pregnancy...

Take care and thank you once again.

Kind regards

Chelly

Comment

how to choose the Dr

Iniciado por Chelly
        Hello

Can anyone offer me information about the organisation of Drs at IVI Madrid.

Does anyone lnow who is the head Dr...and can anyone offer me any recommenations..

I am looking for a very experienced Dr, as i have a complicated history with Endometriosis.

Kind regards

Chelly x
        hi there

a bit late, but maybe someone else is interested: Dr. Velasco is head of IVI Madrid

besitos

Lamie

Comment

Working...
        X