newby with questions - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

newby with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

newby with questions

hello Ladies

I am new onto this forum, and am very confused as to what to do next reg my Infertility problems.

I am living in Madrid and am considering using IVI for further treatment, I did have one consultation with them back in 2008 and at this appt, although the Dr was very nice i didn´t feel that we gelled, ITKWIM,,,and so i went away and thought about his recommendations, following that we went back to the UK for further treatment with frozen embryos, we got pregnant but sadly it was ectopic and i suffered a lot of health issues after that,,,

I am now almost ready to step onto the IVF train once again, but just dont know who to go with, I spoke to IVI to request another consultation with another Dr but i got quite a negative responce and the lady i spoke gave me the impression that it was with the same Dr or nothing,,,

Either i have got the wrong end of the stick, or not?, but feel strongly that whomever i decide to cycle with should be my decision.

Has anyone else had any similar situation and can anyone recommend a Dr who speak english at IVI madrid,,,and offer their experience of them..

Many thanks

Chelly xx

newby with questions

Hi, sorry to hear. I am Spanish, living in London. I follow my treatment in IVI Madrid and in Lister Hospital, reason is we need my husband's sperm to be washed, frozen, etc. and this is done in Madrid, so my transfers are in IVI Madrid, while I follow up treatment in Lister Hospital in London. I don't have good or bad opinion about Drs in Madrid, I've seen 3 diferent since started 4 years ago. For me that is not an issue, I believe that the key is the treatment, healthy life, good diet and I am not very much about who the Dr is because all of them follow same protocols and at least IVI has the highest rate of success (much higher than any english I checked), and for IVF that is all you need, good scans and good laboratory. At least this is what I think after 3 IVF (1 in London), 1 misscarriage 9 weeks and 1 ectopic (both in London).

Can you speak Spanish? enough to have consultation with any Spanish speaking doctor? If you don't really want to see same doctor, insist they will find a solution for you.

In these 4 years I've tried 2 clinics in London and 2 in Madrid and decide to stay with IVI Madrid and Lister Hospital

not sure I helped

Comment

newby with questions

Hi England

Thank you for your reply, I understand what you are saying with regards to the Clinic needing to present itself as professional and successful, but for me it is also important that i have full confidence and trust in the Dr too,, we all have our own personal criteria, I have decided to contact IVI again and to see what exactly they are willing to offer me, I wish you the very best of luck with your treatment

kind regards

Chelly x

Comment

newby with questions

czy te ; przegrana cile mowic prdko waga bez wysiku replica watches ; . w istocie owo s szybkie , niezdrowe tudzie nie a do utrzymania. s one szkodliwe w celu organizmu tudzie by moe powodowa inne powane problemy zdrowotne . niektore sporod nich s ; grapefruit albo banana diet, ; cookie diet ; , ; hot dog diet ; iostatni s specjalne jagody . ignoruj modne diety , zaoszczdzi finanse .

diet pills : wow … jest cile mowic mnogo sporod nich aktualnie z trudem jest przebra tylko niejaki w istocie uderz , kiedy te tabletki dziaaj , albowiem s w zasadzie takie same . niektore sprawiaj, e przela wod co czujesz cienkie best replica watches , alici pozostawiajc w rodku sob tuszczu . inne ograniczenia godu w cigu pomoc kofein jako najistotniejszy element tak wanie zwiksza przemian materii tudzie energii. z jakiej przyczyny kofeina w drogim utraty wagi,cud; pastylka kosztuje 60 dolarow a do 100 dolarow miesicznie . pij czarn kaw , jest tanszy w duszej perspektywie .

spalanie tuszczu equipment ab http://www.thoughwatches.com/ : oraz owo oprzyrzdowanie w ; mod ; , albowiem gros sporod nich w mgnieniu oka wyrzucony po kilku tygodniach stosowania . niektorzy wydaj setki na maszynach ab , ktore sprawiaj, informacje takie kiedy ; moesz zapodzia 50lbs w cigu 10 dni ; . istnieje ab rolki , bluzy, twistery i inne . mog postawi minie brzucha , tymczasem nie zrobi guzik o tuszczu obejmujcego . grunt jest, eby czyni , jednak w wikszoci przypadkow bdziesz by w uyciu lepsze wyniki w programie spaceru im wiksza cz sporod tych mod ab sprztu .

zignoruj oszustw , tylkodobrze roztropny odwzorowanie odchudzania a regularne wiczenia pomog ci bachn , i tuszcz !

tags
        ostatni rzecz,program odchudzania winien znajdowa si tofinansowe brzemi dla ciebie tudzie twojej rodziny .

azali wiesz , e rednio kadry w usa wydano ponad 250 dolarow kady w zeszym roku na ; fason ; wzgldnie ; prdko straci na wadze ; diety , na przestrzeni gdycoraz wicej osob otyych spdzi 1000 dolarow nadziejnastpna dieta cudo, iby uniewani ich szkopu . azali wiecie, e wolno rozpocz kompletny natomiast gadatliwy oprogramowanie, wagi gwoli w duym stopniu mniej , i bdzie sprawia

czuj, e musz wyoy , co klasyfikuje sidiet scam naprawd , i wszyscy jestemy na tej samej stronie . dieta scam przypuszczalnie bydieta / meal plan, jaki obiecuje du utrat wagi z maym lub bez wysiku sporod twojej strony, lub przypadkiem owo byprogram, jaki jest planowany, aby umoliwi minimaln utrat plebs ciaa , na przestrzeni podczas gdy poniej wynagradza miesiczne skadki czonkowskie. pojd na to z wikszym nateniem szczegoowo , podczas gdy bdziemy w artykule.

teraz dla niektorych szokujce wieci. nie wszystkie firmy dietetyczne s w tym miejscu, tak aby ci odciy! przykro mi owo mowi ,

Comment

Working...
        X