Getting Started - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Getting Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Started

Hi There

I would like to make an appointment at the IVI Murica or Alicante centres and can't seem to get any response from my online enquiry. Has anyone esle had this problem? am I doing something wrong? I've sent a request for information and explained my problem and also completed an appointment request form, but have still not heard from them. I live in the UK and was hoping to get an apoointment this June when we are going to be in Murcia for a short break. Hopefully someone out there can help!

Getting Started

Hi, When I did it like that it took them about 2 weeks to answer as I also entered the online enquire. Then we made the appointment and we had a 90 E discount as we did the online request form. We are in IVI Vigo though. Maybe you can try to call them to check with them and make an appointment by phone. IVI Murcia (+34) 986200031 and IVI Alicante (+34)966012490.
    Good luck!

Comment

Getting Started

Hi kookie, when I made my first appointment with IVI, I did it online and they phone me in one or two days (it was in IVI Madrid). I think it will be faster if you phone them, as Teska said. Although, I think you will have time enough to have the appointment in summer. Good luck with your treatment!!

Comment

Getting Started

Thank you ladies, I'll try and give them a call. Hope all is going well for you both.

K x

Comment

Getting Started

Hi, I just got positive after 1st In Vitro treatment!!! We are pregnant 5 weeks now.
          Good luck!!

Comment

Getting Started

CONGRATULATIONS TESKA, I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU.

I'VE GOT AN APPOINTMENT TO GO TO MURCIA IN JUNE, LETS HOPE WE ARE ALSO SUCESSFUL ON OUR 1ST GO.

KELLY X

Comment

Getting Started

Hi !! Just to inform you we are pregnant with 2 little baby's, we were able to hear the heartbeats today in IVI Vigo. Incredible!! They have been very nice and professional and honest from the start!! XTeska. Kookie Good luck in June !!!

Comment

Working...
              X