Doctor Suggestion | Very High Dosage GonalF | 41 yo - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Doctor Suggestion | Very High Dosage GonalF | 41 yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Suggestion | Very High Dosage GonalF | 41 yo

Hi! I'm 41, my AMH is 1.70 ng/mL, TSH 2.16 uIU/mL, FSH 4.68 mIU/mL, prolactin 13.18 ng/mL and during cycle day 3, I had 11 antral follicles during ultrasound; did HSG and it was ok. I'm planning to do IVF in IVI Madrid. I was prescribed 1050 GonalF and I don't understand why it is extremely high. I'd love to hear what dosage you were prescribed if you're from my age group or have similar profile (AMH).

I also need recommendations on doctor in Madrid or other clinic branches in Spain who has good experience with successful live births for my age group. Thank you for your time!

You should come to Spain, it would be easier for you

Comment

My recommendation if you can go to IVI Valencia you should choose the Dra Labarta, she is an excellent professional. She is got a very good team and she is one of the Doctors with more positives at IVI Valencia.

Comment

Yes and choose IVI Valencia from my experience they are excellent, my Doctora is called Labarta an excellent professional and personalized treatment, always with human treatment and making you feel good from
        the first day. Laboratory in Valencia is great! Without any doubt IVI Valencia is the best if you can come.

Comment

Working...
        X