Is there anyone a single mom? Please help! - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Is there anyone a single mom? Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone a single mom? Please help!

Hi,
    I would like to have a baby but I'm a single woman and I'm very scared about taking this important step and I have some doubts.
    Don't know, maybe it's too selfish or wrong... and it can be very difficult to handle in the future when the baby growns up and starts asking question about the anonymous father.
    That's what worries me most.
    Is there anybody who experienced this?
    Thanks

Hi There,

Im starting to think about this as well, its a difficult subject especially when the child grows up, Im not sure there is a right answer but its good to speak to someone who is feeling the same way. Im single too, my mid 30's and would like to have a child in the next 2 years and its something I am looking into as my egg quality is poor. Im trying to get a consultation with a Dr. in Valencia when Im there in Dec. to discuss my options. I have a lot of questions I just dont know where to start. Im sorry I know my response is not helpful, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone.

Good Luck and I hope you are able to get some support soon!!

Comment

Working...
    X