Belgium patients - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Belgium patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Belgium patients

Hi everybody [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif[/IMG]

Anyone living in Belgium? I have my first appointment in IVI Valencia the 28th of June, and just wandering how I am going to manage for blood tests/echos.

I live in Brussels, and I do not have a doctor here. So if yours is already used to deal with the protocols of IVI Valencia it would be much easier for me!!

Yes, I should write in the French post maybe... just that my French it's not good enough yet... so I try here first, just in case I am lucky and I get a reply!!

Teresa

Belgium patients

Hey Teresa,

I do live in Brussels!

You made the best choice!!! I went to Ivi Valencia for the first time in September 2011 and I'm now 3 months pregnant :-) You'll see, they're the best!

I went to Saint Luc, FIV department, my doctor was Dr. Laurent, reeeeeally nice (a woman). They know well how IVI works, so don't hesitate. For blood tests you can go in any hospital near your house, it may be more convenient, but for echos, it's great to go there, because they know IVI. Try to have a VERY early morning consultation, otherwise you can wait for hours sometimes in the waiting room.

I wish you all the best :-)

Do not hesitate should you have more questions

Milou

Comment

Working...
    X