Anyone else experiencing very long response times? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Anyone else experiencing very long response times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

After researching many fertility clinics in Spain, my husband and I thought we had made our final decision to work with IVI-Barcelona. We were very excited to start the process and we were very happy with the response times and information we were receiving....until we made our payment for the consultation with the doctor. After that, everything started to go downhill.

Our experience has been that ever since our botched consult with the doctor (nearly an hour late, her Skype wasn't working so we had an awkward 10 minute phone call), we are having serious difficulty getting anyone to respond. Our coordinator takes 2-3+ weeks to reply to emails and the doctor has yet to reply to questions regarding blood work that I send at the beginning of December. I've had to resort to copying every email that I can find to get a response.

I have been told that the "pace" in Spain differs from that here in the US but I find 2-3+ week response times (and 6+ weeks response from a doctor) to be completely unacceptable. My fertility doctor here is also super busy but he will always reply within a few days.

Question for the community: Has anyone else experiencing difficulties in receiving responses to emails? Or, is it just me? I am very nearly at the point that I am going to cease working with IVI and move onto another clinic.

Fertility treatment is an emotional and stressful experience and pursuing this in another country is even more so. I am very, very disappointed in the level of service I have received from IVI staff so far. So bummed because they came highly recommended.

Sorry for the second post...I got an error message when posting the first one and I assumed that it didn't go through. Don't see how to delete it either.

Comment

Apollonia2015-01-30 20:44:43

Comment

PERSONA QUE ME LO ENVIO ESTA TODAVIA ASOMBRADA DE LO OCURRIDO, YA QUE ELLA DICE QUE LO HIZO POR HACERLO Y QUE PIDIO ALGO QUE CREIA CASI IMPOSIBLE DE LOGRAR PROBEMOS.
        * Para ti mismo di el nombre de la unica persona del sexo opuesto con quien quieras estar (tres veces...)...
        * Piensa en algo que quieras lograr dentro de la proxima semana y repitelo para ti mismo(a) (seis veces)...
        * Piensa en algo que quieras que pase entre tu y la persona especial (que dijiste en el no. 1) y dilo a ti mismo/a (doce veces)...
        * Ahora haz un ultimo y final deseo acerca del deseo que escogiste.
        * Despues de leer esto tienes 1 hora para mandarlo a 15 temas y lo que pediste se te hara realidad en 1 semana.
        A la mayor cantidad de gente a quien lo mandes mas fuerte se hara tu deseo.
        Si tu escoges ignorar esta carta lo contrario del deseo te sucedera,
        o esto no sucedera jamas..............
        Que tus días estén llenos de logros y tus noches de sueños copia y pega esto en 15 o + temas
        c

Comment

Working...
        X