Anyone else experiencing very long response times? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Anyone else experiencing very long response times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

After researching many fertility clinics in Spain, my husband and I thought we had made our final decision with IVI, however I am starting to doubt our decision.

Our experience has been that during the initial conversations, replies only took a few days. They were very prompt when replying to emails about payment. Go figure. After our botched "consult" with a doctor (she was almost an hour late, her Skype didn't work and had to resort to a 10-minute phone call) I am having a lot of difficulties in getting a response from anyone. My coordinator typically takes 2-3 weeks (!) to reply. I understand the pace in Spain differs from that here in the US, but 2-3 weeks? That is unacceptable. I asked a question for the doctor at the beginning of December and have yet to receive a reply. SO FRUSTRATING.

Is anyone else experiencing 2-3 weeks in email responses? Or is it just me? Are my expectations out of whack or are others struggling to receive communication from IVI staff?

At this point, we are going to start researching other clinics again. Fertility is a time-sensitive and emotional experience and unfortunately I do not feel that IVI cares much for our business.

Sorry for the second post...the first time I got an error message and it appeared that my first post didn't work.

Comment

Working...
    X