Chances of success - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Chances of success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Chances of success

Hi

On Monday I had two pre-embryo's transferred on day 3. We have used donor eggs.

I am wondering what the chances of success with IVI Madrid are. I know they have good success rates but I'm now wondering what the likelihood is that a pregnancy will result from these.

I seem to recall a 30% success rate for 2 embryos but my brain is currently working overtime & i cant remember now!!

Anyone help?

Thanks

Chances of success

It depends on your age. I´m 32 and it´s 50% for two embryos. good luck!

Comment

Chances of success

hi thanks for your reply.

I'm 39 so am guessing the chances would be reduced. Any idea where I can get the info from?

Living in hope 8 days to go till I find out.................

Comment

Chances of success

I think for 2 embryos and donor egg its 65% so looks good, i think the age factor really doesnt matter when you are in donor egg. I am also in donor egg but am going to transfer only 1, so my chances are around 35% i think they said....good luck to ya!

Comment

Chances of success

Hi, I just had the transfer from donor egg done. I am 42 and my Doc told me that age is not a reference for us, you can go from 65% first time up to 90% in the 4th donor egg transfer. But don't think on 90% because you won't need it, you are currently pregnant, don't forget it, and you will still be for 9 months!

Best regards and good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X