Body Mass Index - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Body Mass Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Body Mass Index

Does anyone know if the clinics in Spain have a Body Mass Index cut off for treatment? We need donor eggs and I have a low ovarian reserve

I look forward to hearing from you

Body Mass Index

Hi

I've just come back from visiting my consultant here in the UK and he suggested that I reduce my BMI to 32 before commencing treatment (it's currently 36). This was a recommendation rather than a requirement so I guess you should be OK.

Have you heard anything from any of the clinics in Spain re this? [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Body Mass Index

Hi there!
      I am from the Us and just had an IVF on April 29th at IVI Barcelona. I am 5 feet 7 or 1 meter 70 and was at 91 kilos. With Christmas and the anxiety i gainned 5 more kilos.

My doctor suggested and asked me to looose weight down to about 85. And I did! No excersice. No hunger. Just having meat, veggies and fruit. Non fat milk, soy yogurts for desert. NO BREAD or Cheese!. So it CAN BE done.

The doctor did not tell me: You are too fat, we are not going to do any procedure. She just asked me to loose the weight to improve my chances and in case I do get pregnant, have a healthier pregnancy w/o High Blood Preassure, Sugar Levels, etc.

Hope this helped!

Goold luck

Comment

Working...
      X