Lost - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost

    I had my tubes tied 16 year ago and I had the procedure reversed 2 years ago. I have not been able to get pregnant. I'm 39 and wondering what would be my best bet to get pregnant ASAP. I just found out about IVI and I will be contacting them to see. Any suggestions.

  • #2
    Lost

    Hi

    I am just starting my journey on IVI I am 42 and have started early menopause therefore IVI with egg donation looks like the best option for me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lost

      I wish you luck!! I'm waiting for my loan to be processed so I can start my procedure. Good luck and keep me up dated. What is it like??

      Comment


      • #4
        Lost

        Anissa

        Are you living in Spain or not?

        I think best option is IVI, it's the best choice here in Spain. I'm from Madrid and I'm in IVI Madrid, but you can look for the best fligth connection. Valencia is also good option.

        When I began with the fertlity treatements, I realised that there are lot of options and that it's really possible to get pregnat. It's just time to find the best procedure!!!

        Good luck and keep in touch!!

        And very welcome!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Lost

          Hi Jungle!

          i AM 42 ALSO. i AM ALSO DIABETIC AND HAVE A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. mY dR. SUGGESTED USING A DONOR (MY HUSBAND IS 34 AND PERFECTLY HEALTHY).

          WE ARE VERY LIMITED MONEY WISE, SO, ALTHOUGH IT WAS A BIT DIFFICULT FOR ME AT FIRST, AFTER THINKINK ON COLD, I AGREED TO OVOCITE DONATION. TOMORROW I HAVE MY 1RST AND ONLY TRANSFER (WE HAD TO TAKE A LOAN).

          I THOUGHT OF ADOPTING FOR A WHILE, BUT DUE TO ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS THERE ARE FOR ADOPTION, IT WAS NOT SO DIFFICULT TO GO FOR DONATION AFTER ALL. BESIDES, A COUPLE OF MY HS CLASSMATES HAVE HAD BABIES WITH DOWN SYMDROME IN THE LAST YEAR, SO THAT HAS MADE MY DESITION A LOT EASIER. I WILL LOVE MY CHILD ANYWAY, BUT I WANT THE BEST LIFE FOR HIM/HER.

          TODAY i AM MORE NERVOUS THAN EVER AND PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO TAKE SOMETHING SO I AM ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT. THIS IS A 1 CHANCE KIND OF THING WHICH MAKES IT SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT.

          SO LET ME TELL YOU: GO FOR IT!!! AND THE BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU

          CHEERS FROM BARCELONA AND SEND ME ENERGY, POSITIVE THOUGHTS, OR PRAY FOR ME: WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN. ALL WILL HELP

          Comment


          • #6
            Lost

            Hi Neliz

            How are things going? We've just made the decision today to opt for egg donation at IVI Madrid. Don't know if I'm nervous, excited, anxious or all of the above [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif[/IMG]

            xxxx

            Comment


            • #7
              Lost

              Hi Penny:

              I think you´ve done a good decision. I mean, if you
              adopt, Wouldn't you love your baby anyway?

              With the donation, they try to
              find the best ovocites possible ( women between 18.35 w/o any degenerative
              conditions, etc). They will also try to match your characteristics as much as
              possible.

              I got 15 ovocites. 10 did go thru and I have 2 in me and 5
              that are frozen. It is the best case scenario for me anyways.

              I have to
              admit that everything went through and I did not get anxious at all. UNTIL
              YESTERDAY! I did a home test and it cane neg. We were supposed to travel to
              France for the weekend and I totally fell. My husband went on and I called IVI
              and spoke to my Dr´s nurse. She told me that does not mean anything, since the
              drugstore tests will only detect the HCG after so many weeks into the
              pregnancy. I also do not have any symptoms, so I was concerned about that. She
              told me that is totally possible since I would be like 7 days pregnant and the
              embryos are like so tiny......

              So. all I have to do is wait until Wed
              when I get my blood test done. If it is neg, I will have to stop medication and
              could start again (but we don´t have any money left, so this is it). If it is
              positive, than I would get a sonogram in 2 more weeks to see how many babies I
              have.

              I have spent 2 days reading on different forums and are a lot
              calmer, but it is still very hard.

              Good luck to you and my congrats for
              trying! [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif[/IMG]

              Comment

              Working...
              X