Anybody from Norway? - IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida

Anuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Prohibición de venta o donación de medicación sobrante según la Ley 29/2006. INFORMACIÓN Y POSIBLES SANCIONES”. Haz click para más información.

Anybody from Norway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody from Norway?

Hello! We are a couple who are planning to try ova donor in spain. Have had 6 ivf in Norway. Are there anybody else from Norway in this Forum?

Anybody from Norway?

Sandnes, I´m from Spain and trying with ovo too...

Wellcoming and goodluck!!!!

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hello there,
      we are from Paris, trying OVO in Spain our doctor here told us Ivi clinic is one of the best place to do it.
      Luckily I am from Spain and my husband is french, so we dont have any problem there for stay when we are in treatement.
      Anyway there are people working there who speak english, and they are very kind.
      You shoud ask in norway association for fertility if they have specials discount for people wanted to go to Ivi, is not lot of money but can help!
      Please let me know.

I wish you a very sucessfull journey to Spain

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hello Supermaria!
        We tried to send you a private message, but it did not go because you have youre account full. so this will be a short message. Since we lost the private message we tried to send you.

In Norway it is not legal with ovo. So we don`t think we get any help with discount... Luckily it is cheap to take a trip from Norway to Spain...

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Sorry about it!!!I made some room, can you please send me your message.
          I didn't knew that in Norway you are not aloud to do a ovo-donation, however ask because here in France the law is very straigth too and they are some private associations, actually is moms and dads from ovo who wants to help.
          Let me know which town in Spain have you chossen.

XXX

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hello Sandnes!!!

Welcome to this forum!

I'm spanish and also waiting for an ovodonation treatement here in IVI Madrid.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubt. I'll try to do my best to help you!

I have lot of workmates in Norway!! They say it's so cold!!! wowwwww, today in Madrid is snowing, but no so cold as you should have there!

Good luck and cheeeerrrssss!!!

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hello Javes!

Thanks.

We have one more try at the clinik in Haugesund. Before we will take the step further.

It`s cold outside, but I can`t complane. The sun is shining every day!!!!

Good luck in Madrid.

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hi Sandness,

I wish you the best in this difficult way!!! If you finally decide come to Spain, you'll be welcome in our little family.

Regards.

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hey Sandness,
                  hope your next try is the good one!! fingers-crossed!!!
                  When you gonna start? pls let us know!!!
                  You shoud stay here with us during the process, this forum help me lots to see that in a better way.
                  Sharing my worries and my hopes with people who live the same things is so helpfull.
                  Here in Paris is freezing too
                  XXX

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

And we can practice a little of english

I'll have an appointment in two weeks to begin my ovo treatement in IVI Madrid!!! I'm so happy and so motivated!!!

As Supermaría and LC say, this forum is like a little family. I'm here as at home!!! It's very pretty to see others girls'stories. They transmit me their force, their willings, their happines.... It's so pretty!!!

Cheers!!

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Yeah Javessss!!!!!

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Hi,

I'll be here together, it's hard way but we will succeed. There are girls like that come from other countries and certainly in IVI are the best professionals.

Good luck

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

And this forum is a bigggggggggg family

Comment

Anybody from Norway?

Jeg er fra DK, er det godt nok ?

Hvordan gik det i Spanien? Jeg har selv 6 ICSI forsøg bag mig uden held over hovedet, så overvejer nu at gå donoræg-vejen og skal beslutte mig for, om jeg stiller mig bag i køen i DK eller om jeg vælger at betale prisen (i overført og konkret betydning...) og tager til Spanien. Jeg er blevet anbefalet Dr. Vernaeve i Barcelona. Hvem er/var du hos?

mange hilsner

Lamie

Comment

Working...
                            X