IVI: Foro de Infertilidad y Reproducción Asistida Homepage Reproducción asistida - Tratamientos IVI España
Forum Home Forum Home > La larga espera.... > Betaesperantes > Betaesperantes de septiembre 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEPTIEMBRE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:33
Verde
flower-power View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower-power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:34
A mi blanco, no se , en el IVI Madrid?
supermaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:34
El dia del tranfert siempre llevo la ropa interior de la suerte, estoy como una cabra?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:35
Si si en el IVI madrid, las otras aqui era el camison blanco.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower-power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:37
No no estas como una cabra, todas tenemos algo seguro para intentar que nos de suerte.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:39
En los cursos de yoga me dijeron que debia vestirme de morado, y no sabeis cuantas cosas he acabado teniendo de ese color
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower-power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:41
Bueno mejor este año se lleva muchisimo, yo ya he perdido la cuenta....

Me tengo que poner las pastis de progynova, damos por clausurado el post de septiembre?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower-power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:42
Besitos buenas noches, estoy muy cansada

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supermaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/Sep/2009 at 23:43
Duerme bien!!!!!
xlowen1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xlowen1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/Sep/2012 at 07:31
In the conveniences of your house or office, you are able to search through Karen Millen Outlet the various groups, colors and dimensions of flags gucci handbags available. Karen Millen Dress Rather than on your journey Moncler Canada to the chairs, I required one step nearer to her and located myself grabbing her hands. What's wrong beside me today? Have certainly gone a little This just is not performing as an alternative.

They heard: "Hello Moncler Jacket Hello Yes Father?", so when they heard the term "Father" they Karen Millen Online checked out one another with curiosity with an uneasy premonition. By way of strategy for instance of the, when your outside Karen Millen Outlet might be wintry, to be able to is going to Karen Millen be generally a woman in addition to a lady Karen Millen Coats who's usually cold, covered spencer along by way of verts Karen Millen Coat Nancy Millen probably trigger nicely using ideally suited Nancy Millen.

A short description is supplied for each one of the relevant merchants, detailing relevant and pertinent details about the ranges of items available. The 2009 the several weeks a gossip work moving once more this thinking about that Jen Karen Millen Sale appeared to appear dressing in most from the Rolex watch Karen Millen Dresses piece Gucci bags Mayer had designated her very own, it again supposed your sweetheart was wanting to email your guy email that they considered to restart their very own romance.

In a variety of ethnicities, can certainly expression associated with impression was oppressed. Because they experiment to learn the website, I play also. "I'd like to,Inch she finally stated, "on a single condition."I steadied myself, wishing it had not been something too awful."Yes?""You need to promise that you simply will not fall deeply in love with me." I understood she was kidding incidentally she chuckled, and that i could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Although ESPY Award (short for Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award) is definitely an annual ceremony to acknowledge individual and team sports achievement along with other sports-related performance throughout the twelve months through the American cable tv network ESPN, you can observe not just the sports athletes, but additionally many gorgeous stars..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
  Share Topic